Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Toe

I know this sounds pathetic, but I stubbed my toe yesterday and it really hurts. It's all black too which has somewhat ruined my attempt to get up earlier than usual (that means really early) to go for a morning walk in preparation for my nephew's wedding. I don't need much discouragement and I only started my new exercise plan -- cough, cough -- the day before. The really sad thing is that my friend at work - Laura - broke her arm last week falling from her horse Arnie (who is full of mischief) - but does Laura complain? Okay - she may be 25 years younger than me, but she came straight back to work on Monday with her arm in a cast and it was business as usual. A few months ago another employee at work took a whole week off with a "strained finger" and I admit I was scathing. Maybe this bad toe is karma?

No comments:

Post a Comment