Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Biggest Mushroom


Yes, I know I have been lackadaisical on this blog recently. It's been busy, busy, busy at the advertising agency with lots of new clients and lots of "stuff" swirling around. Since I write in the mornings and try to do promo/blog things in the evenings, I haven't had much time.

HOWEVER ... at least I am squeezing in this quick announcement. February's Guessing Game was to guess the diameter of this giant puffball mushroom.

The correct answer ... 9 and a 1/2 inches.

Congratulations to the wonderful Pamela Priest who came close with 10 inches. A fabulous prize is winging it's way to you.

Since the idea originated via one of my characters (yes, characters do talk to their creators), I am waiting for Barbara Meadows (the receptionist at the Gipping Gazette who started all this nonsense), to let me know what she has planned for March.

Stand by!

No comments:

Post a Comment